In this fast moving world the field of education is no exception. This year Central Board of Secondary education has come out with certain major changes and innovations in the Subject English for class X. In order to empower our teachers and update them regarding the changes, Care international school hosted a two day CBSE capacity building workshop.
The resource persons who conducted this workshop wasMrs. Deepa Menon and Mr. Chackko. Fifty six teachers participated in the workshop.
The topics covered in this workshop were as follows;
- Word search (Introductory session)
- Language Search under national curriculum framework.
- Objectives of national teaching in India.
- Problems faced while teaching English in the classroom.
- Constructive learning
- Bloom’s taxonomy and educational objectives.
- CBSE objectives of listening, speaking, Reading and writing. (LSRW)
- Lesson Plan: Its vitality and its objectives.
The workshop was very informative and helpful especially with regard to updates done by CBSE in 10th standard curriculum. It was the need of the hour and the English teachers to got the latest information regarding the changes in the curriculum.